Independent Wireless Inspection Service
Trusted For More Then 11 Years by Over 4,000 Wireless Wholesale Companies
The Wassociation is proud to offer it's Inventory Inspection Service to businesses throughout the world. Primary inspection sites are located in the USA and China, or we will come to your site.
How does the Inventory Inspection Service Work?
- Buyer agrees to purchase goods, Supplier agrees to ship goods for inspection*
- Buyer sends payment to Wireless Association Escrow Service
- Supplier ships the goods to Wireless Association inspection facility
- After successful inspection, money is forwarded to Supplier**
- Goods are shipped to Buyer***
* Onsite inspection service is available at Supplier's warehouse (additional fees apply)
** If inspection is not successful, money is returned to Buyer
*** If inspection is not successful, goods are shipped back to Supplier
- Eliminates the risk of purchasing goods that are not as described
- Eliminates the risk of not receiving purchased goods
- Combine multiple supplier shipments to reduce shipping costs
- 5% of purchase price of goods, if goods pass inspection (minimum $500 fee)
- 3% of purchase price of goods, if goods do not pass inspection (minimum $300 fee)
- Onsite inspection fees:
- 7% of purchase price of goods plus travel and lodging expenses, if goods pass inspection (minimum $5000 fee plus expenses)
- 5% of purchase price of goods plus travel and lodging expenses, if goods do not pass inspection (minimum $4000 plus travel expenses)
Frequentyl Asked Questions
Do you inspect every item?
One hour of inspection time is allocated for every $100 of inspection fee. For example, if your inspection fee is calculated to be $1000, total inspection time will be up to 10 hours.
What do you inspect for?
We work with our clients to establish the inspection criteria.
Who pays the shipping fees from the Wassocation inspection facilities?
Wassociation is not responsible for any shipping fees.